Saturday, January 1, 2000

about

Scott Rodriguez, Owner/Coach
coachscott@stonewaycrossfit.com



My main focus is my clients.  If they are achieving goals, moving more effiecent, feeling better, looking better and most important, getting stronger I consider myself doing my job.  Having over 5 years of experience working with a diverse population of clientele I feel very confident to work with any athlete.  My background is full of experiences including: prior military service, nursing, triathlons, exercise science degree, national certification, father, husband and so much more.  But don't let me impress you with words, come in and allow me to introduce myself to you. 

Jessica Fleming, Head Trainer



I have trained college athletes, high school athletes, marathoners, pregnant and postpartum moms, the injured, the young, the young-at-heart, and who is left?  Basically, I have experience training men and women from all walks of life and in various physical stages of health and fitness for over 6 years.  To those who know me, know that I'm born for this job.  But becoming a personal trainer wasn’t exactly what I wanted to be ‘when I grew up.’ I came to my vocation of being a catalyst for positive, transformative change in people’s lives through sustaining injuries of my own that once left me barely able to walk.

“I love that I can help people gain the tools to be more confident in their own bodies, in their own being, in their everyday lives. That strength, that vibrancy, that energy, that flexibility, it’s already in each person’s body. It’s already there."

Corey Mcgee, Coach


As a coach, my job and my passion is to help people live better, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. I strive to be a teacher, not to just plan a workout. I believe that being healthy is a lifestyle choice and I understand the fact that life is lived outside of the gym. Therefore my goal is to help my clients live better by giving each person the knowledge to make wise decisions outside of the gym while making them stronger inside of it.

"You decide the what and why and I am in charge of the how!"

Allison Van Sickle, Coach


Biography in process............................