Friday, December 17, 2010

Saturday
SPU Throwdown, Coach Jess teaching the "push-up"

Saturday Team WOD
(teams of 2)
400m run
100 Push-ups
150 Squats
200 Double Unders
400m run
*on the minute every minute do 3 burpees

Why Do You CrossFit?
by StoneWay CrossFit members

1) Builds confidence.  2) To keep up with my kids.  3) Cause I'm old, Health and helps with focus. 4) Keeps me from crying when at work for 24 hours.  5) It's the only thing I've ever been good at.  6) It's good for a laugh.  7) To feel like I'm 30 when turning 40 8) To beat Sean.  9) To beat Poppe and to get a 6 pack, 10) Training buddies.  11) Hobby.  12) I like the way I feel after the workouts.  13)  Effective use of my 3 hours a week.  14) Keeps me healthy, sane and feeling strong.  15) So it's not indecent exposure when I wear a bikini.  16)  Keep my sanity.  17) Use time to do constructive things.  18) When I don't I stop eating right, I stop running and start feeling weak. 19) My boys will beat me.

You all are inspirations to your coaches!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home