Friday, December 10, 2010

Saturday
Gabe striving for the 300lb 1RM
"Individual WOD + Team WOD

Individual WOD
A)10 Over Head Squat (PVC)
B) 75 Strict Press, #65/#45
Every minute on the minute you will perform movement 10 OHS then continue to complete the Strict Presses until repetition requirement is complete.  Once the next minute begins you stop pressing then go complete 10 OHS, then continue back to pressing.

then........(10 minute rest)

"Team WOD"
(Team of 2)
Compete 3 rounds of:
20 HSPU
50 Squat Hop
"Stop Being So Negative!" by CrossFit North Arlington (Tx)
This article is such a great "in your face" post with so much love.  After I got my hands on this link it felt like I had put what my hearts wants you all to know.  If this link speaks to you, say it out loud in the comment area.  We are so proud to be your coaches and spend the time we do together.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this article! I became positive in June, right after the 5k I ran and did quite well at. I used to focus on the "I can't" way too much. Im trying to take that language out of my life. I am proud of me and know Im awesome. I don't go shouting it off the rooftop, but I know in my heart that Im on the right path and it will all take care of itself with a good positive attitude, and a little hard work.

December 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home