Friday, December 18, 2009

Stronger, one painfull day at a time...

You should probably come join the fun




---
WOD
SATURDAY 12/19/09
Teams of 3
FRAN
800m Run
155 Thrusters (45/65)
155 Pull ups
800m run


If you are looking for recipes or ideas on what to put in a meal come over for and visit Coach Scott's Daily Food Journal.  Nutrition is 80% of our success or fail rate at any fitness program.  So commonly we think that nutrition is not as important as our workout or as important at our daily routine.  However, we find that if we don't have a balanced nutrition life our workouts and daily routines are very much effectived.  After starting the Paleo Diet I (coach scott) have felt so radically changed.  I have more energy throughout the day, I am sleeping so much better at night and my body feels so good. 

So, I you are interested at all about looking good and feeling good check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home