Friday, July 16, 2010

Are you CrossFit?

Saturday
Quote of the Day
"Life reflects your own thoughts back to you"
-Napoleon Hill


We're training at Wallingford Park today

(Teams of 2)

a)
Complete 1 round
400m run/10m Bear Crawls
*partner B completes as many 10m Bear Crawls as possible
*each partner run once
b)
2 minutes
Burpees/Static Push-up position
*partners alternates as often as possible, team counts total burpees
c)
3 minutes
Squat Hop/Static Squat hold
*partner alternate as often as possible, team counts total squat hop
d)
1 mile run
(4 laps)
*member run together

What does it really mean to "be CrossFit"? 
I had this video sent to me awhile ago and I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it, nor can I stop now.  So as a great Coach I thought I would pass it along your way.  See if you can see yourself in any of this dialogue.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home