Monday, July 12, 2010

Trust is All I Ask!

Tuesday
Quote of the Day
"A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment"
-John Wooden


Metcon
21-18-15-12-9-6
Walking Lunge 100ft
Pull-ups
Sit-ups

Attention Ladies:
Nadia Shatila from CrossFit Belltown
100 Pull-ups for time
[wmv] [mov]

by Lisbeth Darsh

This is exactly what we have been recently talking about and Lisbeth couldn't have said it better.  One thing as a Coach that I love is the ability to know how much weight you can and can not lift.  So, when we are training and I tell you to "try" a certain amount of weight don't immediately doubt your ability.  Trust that I know what I'm doing and that you have the ability.  If you can do this you will be better today then you were yesterday.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous stephanie said...

Wow, Nadia is totally inspiring. Thanks for posting this Scott.

July 13, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home