Thursday, April 15, 2010

Skills Day

Quote of the Day:
"There are two types of people: CrossFitters, and those who wish they were!"



Rest/Make-up/Skills Day


Skills:
Hand Push-ups
-3 attempts of Max holds
-3 attempts of Max repetitions

hints: vertical momentum and horizontal momentum
-Max connected Kips in a 5 minute Limit

Rest Day

by Randy Alvarez

"Research in exercise science has shown that growth hormone levels in the body rise with burst training and also with hard high intensity weight lifting."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger StoneWay CrossFit said...

Use this rest day for a "catch-up" day or skills.

You all are doing fantastic on the AB CHALLENGE and I look forward to see how many of you continue to the end.

Lets get everyone cheering on everyone, that's the way we make dreams come true. Someone see's what we don't.

April 15, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I did the inchworms. I didn't know how much ground to cover at Epi so I did 2 and 1/2 rounds of starting at the orange pillar by the stretching area to the last pillar by the bikes and back to the stretching area. I didn't count but I did them for about 30 minutes. I read what you wrote about who programmed this mess and have to say it must have been some crazy coach! Felt almost invincible and incredibly sore when I got done!! WOO RAH!!!!

April 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home