Saturday, July 31, 2010

30 Day Paleo/Zone Challenge Begins!

Sunday
Quote of the Day
"It is amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit."
-Unknown


Rest Day
 
30 Day Paleo/Zone Challenge
We are starting our 30 Day Paleo/Zone Challenge TODAY.  For 30 Days straight StoneWay CrossFitters will be taking the challenge to eat "Clean".  Eating "Clean" is based off the Zone Diet, Paleo Diet or Zone/Paleo Diet combined.  This does not include a "cheat day" at all.  Why?
 
The reason why we are challenging all StoneWay CrossFit members to take this challenge is because we want you to see what a difference it will make in your overall energy levels, performance and body composition.  We figure that you have your entire life to eat as you are right now, why not take this challenge and see what it can do.  Are you in?
 
To join email me and take the 30 Day Challenge!
 
by Nell Stephenson
 
"I would be quite the hypocrite if I counseled clients to never drink coffee, as I do love a good, black espresso with the perfect head of crema (that's crema from the pour, NOT as in 'cream!), before a workout!"
 
As we start our 30 Day Paleo/Zone Challenge I think it would be of great help to have a "Tip" of the day or a "Recipe of the Day" so I want to provide you with some tools.  Keeps your eyes open for Recipes, Tips, and helpful articles.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the thing that really helped me the most through the last challenge, that I didn't participate in but, I think, I might have won, is watching the three part video by Dr Scott Connelly on the Crossfit website. Its full of big words and anatomy and physiology stuff, but there are simple things that are priceless. It shoud be required for every leaning challenge. In fact I think Ill go watch it again to get into the proper head space for the challenge this time. The thing that stuck with me til this day is: He says that as soon as you put something sweet tasting in your mouth your body will go into save the food as fat mode, at least that is how I remember him saying it. It really changed how I eat! Watch and learn.

August 1, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Very nicely put Patty. Here we go. 30 days will seem like a minute after it is done.

August 1, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home