Monday, March 15, 2010

The Truster You Love to Hate

StoneWay CrossFit's New Class Schedule

100 Thrusters for time(m#95/w#65)
At the top of every minute do 5 burpee
*workout is over after you have completed 100 Thrusters

The "Thruster" is one of the most loved and hated movements of CrossFit but more important it is very a beneficial exercise.  The Thruster is one of the best exercises that you can do to: Lose Body-Fat, Increase your Cardio-Vascular Fitness, Increase your Core Stability, Increase Total Body Strength, Improve your Agility and Co-ordination.  Designed as a combination of a Front Squat and an Overhead or Push Press,

The Most Important Thing About The Thruster

"If you don't feel a little nauseous after a set of Thrusters....you aren't doing it right"


5 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

you guys did great, this wod was a KILLER!
my time- 22:34rx - that one kicked my ass

March 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember ever having to stop in the middle of a wod, this one was a bruiser!

March 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Katie Brett said...

That was hard! I had a headache all night and I think that WOD caused it because I NEVER get headaches!

March 16, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Adam Behringer said...

This is the first workout I got a DNF... brutal.

March 17, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm still sore! 12:55

March 19, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home