Friday, August 13, 2010

Field Trip This Saturday!

Saturday

"A buddy will keep you honest and add a dimension of fun to your workout."
-Bill Toomey


Recipe of the Day

(Team StoneWay after a "fun" Saturday WOD)

Rest Day
(aka-Field Trip to Maple Valley CrossFit)

by EFS Readers

This list is a must read!  I'm in the coffee shop reading this laughing so hard I realize that I'm laughing out loud also.  These are typical things you see in a Globo gym and comments by "that guys" in the gym.  Prepare yourself to get a few good laughs.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome time out at the MVCF box!!! The WOD was awesome and the meal after was really good!!! I would like to say thanks again to Juliet for providing transportation! I hope you found your way home without too much hassle! Can't wait for next Saturday.

August 14, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home