Thursday, April 22, 2010

Field Trip This Saturday!

*Saturday Class Cancelled*


Class at StoneWay CrossFit (9am, 4/24) will be cancelled. However, we will be having a field trip on Saturday going over to Rainier CrossFit in Puyallup, WA.

They will be having the CrossFit Regional Judges training @ 9am to 11am and if you come you will be involved. Each judge will have an athlete.

If you want to go on StoneWay CrossFit's 1st field trip email me at coachscott@stonewaycrossfit.com
We will depart The Fitness Lab @ 7:45am on Saturday and don't forget to wear your SWCF shirt!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, OMG!!! I got 7:48! on Fran!!! Woot Woot! Totally quicker than I expected. Feeling like I totally rocked at the Fitness Lab today! Then I went to the Chiropractor and prepared for tomorrow!

April 22, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home