Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mystery WOD Recap!

The "Mystery WOD" was definitely a mystery.  What we did today was we started our workout at the Lab with 150 Kettlebell swings/team, then each team ran up to the "Troll" where Coach Corey had each team perform 150 box jumps/team + 10 stair climbs + 3 hills run, then he sent the group down to me (Coach Scott).  Once everyone from each team was present each team performed 150 plate cleans + 150 OH Lunges (#25/10) and after they were done each team finished at the Fitness Lab.


"Mystery Team WOD Crew"

Jay/Coach Katie/Mario

Brian/Baylor

Kelly/Kelsey/Mary

Juliet

Patty/Coach Crystal/Amy


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great workout. It was tough! The team picture shows me just trying to breathe ... with a smile. I was a hurtin unit when all was said and done, but I did it and it was good! Crystal was an awesome coach. Encouragement is good! If I didn't give enough encouragement during all the running and hopping and lunging it was only because I was trying to get er done. I was thinking it in my head! Awesome

April 17, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool workout - creative and scenic to boot. You know it's just right when the last 15 lunges are within an inch of "to failure." Thanks everyone, Brian

April 17, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Juliet said...

By far my fav Team WOD. Perfect weather, great neighborhood, great group. I look forward to the next one!

April 18, 2010 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So much fun! I loved being off campus. We need to do more of these. Its a great feeling when you are working with a team.

April 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home