Friday, May 21, 2010

The Broke-Back Comeback!

Quote of the Day:
"I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. EVER."

No 6pm Class Tonight!

Coach Katie will be taking you guys back to the roots of StoneWay CrossFit.  Come excited to get your sweat on in the park on Saturday.  Bring a friend!

 
5 Thrusters on the min @ 135lbs... Continue on the minute until you fail, or reach 10 min/50 reps

Rest 10 min
100 push ups for time


by Tara Paproki

In August of 2006, while at the Fire Academy trying to successfully train and test to become one of the
only female fire fighters in Flagstaff, Arizona, I broke my back. I was in full “turnouts” and air-dragging a
rescue dummy when I tripped and fell backwards, landing on my back and airpack with the rescue dummy
on top of me.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home