Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Food Decisions

Quote of the Day
"This is gonna suck....follow me!"


1 mile run
100 Deadlifts, #65/#45
75 Pull-ups
50 Back Extensions
25 Burpees


Whenever it's time to eat do you ever say to yourself, "What do I want to eat?".  Sure we all do, the most important part after that is what we choose to eat.  Do we make a decision off of our "day"?  Is it a busy day or a "non-busy" day.  Do we make our decisions whether our day is "busy" or "non-busy"?  I'm pretty sure we will all say "yes" to that.  Why don't we make good decisions no matter what kind of day we are having? 

Post your comment and how you think making a better decision would be possible

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can always grab something quick and healthy at the deli at PCC or Whole foods for the same or less cost as any fast food restaurant, such as quinoa salad or lentil salad (both high in protein)

June 22, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone who will remain nameless is in my head saying meal plan. I can't get away from it. If Im at home Im good if Im not at home I either am prepared in my head where Im gonna go to get a zone balanced meal or I call a cheat day. I pack food every weekday in a cooler and its generally the same. I look forward to it all the same. On the weekend I go to PCC after the WOD and shop for the week and get a bite to eat. Sunday is either a cheat day or Im at home and its all good. The Zone works (!) and is pretty easy to follow almost anywhere.

June 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home